7/10/2018

Plant dreams floral handmade card.

Here is a girly card with a flower, delicate layers and inspirational sentiments.


Sentiment:  Plant dreams, pull weeds and grow happy.  Happiness is homemade.

For this card, I kept the colors soft and sweet, added doily and scalloped trimmings and a heart tag with twine.

View the quick video tutorial for this floral card to see how it all came together.
Please take a minute to give it a like, comment or follow my channel.


Here is a closer look.


{If you see particular cards, tags etc. that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  Most are here on my blog or on my facebook page.  I will see if they are still available for you.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Everblooming, Copic markers YG95, Y13, G21, YR14, YR00; doily, BasicGrey paper, hemp and My Creative Time Scalloped Stitched Rectangular dies.

Happy summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn