7/11/2018

Gift wrapped handmade cards belly band.

Sometimes, I give out a set of handmade cards as a gift.  This is a way to make a simple gift wrap for a set of cards.


For this belly band wrap, I used stamps and dies to make the band and the bird layers.  I added simple Copic coloring to the bird layer and then adhered the band together, around the card bundle.  To make the band long enough for this stack, I used two of the band die-cuts.

MCT products used on the belly band wrap:

Other supplies:  Cardstock, Copic markers E7, Y0000, E11, BG32; Big Shot machine, Pop Dots and double-sided tape.

I hope you were inspired to dress up your stationery for gift giving.  I think it gives a nice and unexpected presentation.

{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  The most recent ones are here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Be sure to visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspirational projects.

Best wishes.
Gaylynn

5 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Belly Band is so Pretty!! Wha
    t a Fabulous idea and sure makes for a Spectacular Presentation!! Thanks for your Craftabulous Inspiration using Miss Emma's Goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. It dose not require Cellophane bags or purchase of small gift bags. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to present a fabulous gift! Someone is very lucky!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Someone is gonna be tickled!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn