5/06/2013

May Desk Calendar

Today I want to share a closer look at my May desk calendar page.  Two of the things I love are seasonal holidays and inspirational sentiments.  So, I incorporated both into into this calendar.  Here is May's theme in turquoise, peach, black and kraft colors.

"Laugh ... as much as you breathe!"



To see more images and details of the entire calendar, go to this post.

For this page, the tools used include:
From Unity Stamp  Company:  Welcome To My Life by Iron Orchid Designs
From My Creative Time: XL Label Die, Inspiring Words and Inspiring Words (Accents)
Also, Cricut Artiste cartridge, Ranger frayed burlap distress ink, archival ink, cardstock, ribbon and adhesive pearls.

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn