5/03/2013

Graduation Cap ~ Hats Off

This is a greeting card made for a friend's daughter for her high school graduation.  It is inspired by her yellow & black school colors as well as the Unity May challenge sketch.  It is also included in Unity's Friends With Flair projects today.




Front sentiment subway art: Accomplishment, Congratulations, DREAM, graduation, diploma, cap & gown, Hat's Off.

Inside sentiment: Life is a dream realize it.

My collection of these fabulous Unity red rubber cling stamps is growing. I think I'm hooked on their quality and wide selection of designs. 


Tools used include:
From Unity Stamp Company:  Diploma Cap & Gown (Wit & Wisdom) and Birdie Inspiration.

23 comments:

  1. wow. lovely!the stamp is pretty. i like the graduation hat too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for the graduate! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Lovely graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have this stamp and haven't made my nephew's card yet. This is very inspiring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design and the colors. I can't remember if I have that stamp. LOL. This is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graduation time is upon us, and this is a wonderful card! A real treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gaylynn! This is a Wonderful graduation card!! LOVE the stamps you used and that cute little hat. Great job!! Happy weekend!!
    p.s. I'm sure you'll get to see the tulips fields someday ;) I was just so lucky to spend some time working in Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I need to be making some graduation cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on the sketch, Gaylynn. Wonderful details on this card. Love the graduation cap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. rocked the challenge for sure! what a striking combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card I love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your graduation card! Great take on the sketch! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your graduation card! I really love the inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card design.....Can I scraplift it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Card, and what a multi-tasker.. Entering the challenge & Unity FWF!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great card, love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card!!! LOVE the colors and that AWESOME sentiment inside!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn