8/05/2023

Angie Girls Theme ~ Friends Of Unity Blog Hop August 2023

 Welcome.  Thanks for visiting.  The August 2023 Friends Of Unity blog hop inspiration is "Angie Girl", the rubber stamps designed by Angie Blom Designs.  I hope that you will join in on the fun.  Simply comment on each blog in the hop.  See the end of this post for your next stop.




Be sure to see below both of the cards and the project details.

This is a look at my first card.

Sentiment:
May your day be as wonderful as you are.

This card incorporates a few different techniques like Copic coloring, accent stamping and using patterned paper.  This was made in layers and all combined for a wonderful birthday card for any gal.

And a bit closer:


Don't mis out!
My August 2023 Friends of Unity Giveaway:
One seat in my card making online course
Fun Fold Cards Class Bundle
 
Includes 10 Videos & 10 reference guides
to one winner, open worldwide.  
To enter:
Simply comment on this blog post during August.
For extra entries, follow me on my socials and note that you did.

**** The winner of my July 2023 Friends Of Unity Giveaway is
Nina Walker.  Congrats!  Contact or message me for your prize by 8-31-23. ***
Here is a look at the second card.

Sentiment.
Wishing you a birthday that is simply perfect. For this card, I used more Copic coloring for the girl and layered different papers from the same paper pack as the first card. I made an angle for the border section to add interest and included some adhesive pearls, to finish. Now, here is a closer look.


Here is a peek at how these two birthday cards were made:


For even more creative card making ideas and step-by-step techniques, go see my card making classes. I have an array of class bundles, individual courses and an optional all-access community. There is something for everyone. Go look around. My card classes.
Crafty supplies on sale, limited times:
Don't forget to visit and comment on all of the blogs in the blog hop. 
Remember to come back to look for my winner announcement at the end of the month.
Then contact me if you are a winner.  You may also PM me for prize details.

Your next stop in the hop is Dawn F's blog. The full blog hop lineup is on Crystal's blog.

Thank you for stopping by.  Your comments make my day.

{{ Don't miss my crafty news.  Sign up for my emails below. }} 
Gaylynn





16 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Gaylynn! I love how you used the same papers for both but they are so different and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 absolutely gorgeous cards, Gaylynn. I love your use of DSP! I will have to come back and watch your process video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun and festive
    cards! Love they are
    celebrating birthdays.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of your first card, but they are all so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink & teal green you used is one of my very favorite color combos. Your cards are so "pretty in pink" and I love the pretty designs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the flower background papers and colors! Darling Angies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! I really love those banners in the top corner of the first card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So fun to see 2 completely different looks from the same paper pack! Both Angie Girls are beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of your wonderful cards! You always give me such wonderful ideas! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I believe I have both sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your pretty and cute card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful birthday cards. I appreciate the position of the angie gals partial body against a pattern with which I seem to struggle, especially the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these pretty birthday cards! Great Angie Girl designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards always inspire me. Such awesome creativity! Love them both 💕

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn