3/31/2022

Sympathy Bear ~ My Creative Time Just Cards

 Hello.  The My Creative Time design team is sharing anything goes projects.  Today, I am sharing a sweet sympathy card with a little bear and heart.


Sentiment:  With heartfelt sympathy

This card will surely lift up spirits in times when condolences are needed.  I used a few easy layers and a bit of color to make this heartfelt card.


To make this, begin by stamping the bear and the sentiment onto white cardstock using Copic friendly ink.  Also, die-cut the background layers in white and a red heart.  Then, prepare a color card base.  I used blue.  Next, color in the bear.  Finally layer and adhere it all onto the card base, to finish.

This is a closer look.


Also, flat and foam tape, Mini Misti, cardstock, Copic markers E30, E02, E11, E13, R02, R20, R14, R29.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by.

Gaylynn

2 comments:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn