4/16/2021

Sending A Smile Rainbow Card ~ MFT Sketch Challenge 537

  Hello.  Today on the blog, I am sharing a sweet rainbow card that will bring smiles.  I used a bit of ink blending using ink pads, sweet stamps and dies for the MFT sketch challenge.

Sentiment:  Smile.  Sending a smile your way.

For this card, I chose to use ink pads and blending brushes for background ink blending.  I was going for an outdoor scene for the oval.  The sweet rainbow and bird stamps accent the background just the way I had imagined.  Then, for the sentiment, I used the smile die-cut with patterned paper and also added a coordinating stamp with it.  I used a mix of light colors for the coloring and the paper choices.  Finally, to finish, I layered it all onto the card base.

Here is another look.




Supplies:  My Favorite Things Smile Maker, Big Smile, Double The Fun stamps & dies, Stitched Mini Scallop Oval STAX, Sno Cone cardstock, extreme black hybrid ink pad, and premium dye ink pads in lazy day, sno cone, lemon drop, prickly pear, jalapeno popper; cardstock, flat and foam double-sided tape, 

Thank you for visiting.

Gaylynn 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Love the inking and rainbow. Such a positive card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the sketch. Congrats on your MFT win this week!

    ReplyDelete