3/18/2021

Rainbow Tag Card ~ MCT 109th Edition Day 4 Sneak Peeks

 Hi, it's Gaylynn.  The My Creative Time 109th Edition release is coming up on Friday.  But for today, the team is sharing Day 4 sneak peeks.

This little rainbow scene is layered in pastels onto a tall tag.  The background is filled with pastel clouds.

Sentiment:
I have faith in you.

This sweet tag can stand along on a gift, but I decided to add it to the card as the focal point.  It includes a rainbow, a cute little bow and clouds.  For the background, I used a cut-out cloud die piece to stencil the clouds in light shaded.  I love the sweetness of it all.

***Sneak Peek Giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even Instagram! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!

Here is another look.


Supplies for today's project: My Creative Time Tall Tag Frame Dies, Tall Tag Frame Die Layers, Rainbow Sentiments, Happy Rainbow Dies, Mini Bow Dies, Tall Floating Edge Dies; cardstock, Ranger archival ink in jet black, foam and flat double-sided tape, Ranger multi medium matte glue, ink blending brush, Ranger distress oxide ink pads in spiced marmalade and cracked pistachio, cording, adhesive pearl, assorted decorative scrap paper.

See more inspiration on the My Creative Time blog.

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments.

Gaylynn

21 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag card!! I really love that blue and gold together and I love the sentiment being part of the rainbow! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful. Love the use of a 2 color rainbow.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is beautiful. I love the soft colors.
    Joanvanc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique rainbow tag! I LOVE the unique colors! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is so gorgeous! LOVE the colors and that rainbow set and the mini bow is so cute! What a great release! Thanks so much for the inspiration this week! You are amazing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!! I love your color combo!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cloud background for this pretty tag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your design is so pretty! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is just gorgeous. I am not usually someone who is in love with rainbows since I have seen SO MANY of them. But this new take on a rainbow, with the different shapes, and your amazing color scheme...I LOVE IT. The shapes are just wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to leave my contact information: sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely scene. Beautiful tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty, Gaylynn. Love the colors.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card with this tall tag! I love the rainbow!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card/tag is definitely filled with sweetness! Love every detail about it; an inspiring finale to your week of fabulous showcases!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love tag dies!! Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, this is so cute in blue and white and I love that bow!
    kladd94803@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card! Love the new bows and big tag dies.

    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You wrapped today up with almost everything from this release and I love it! Can't wait for these larger die sets!

    It's been an awesome week!
    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. nicely done tag. love all of the hues chosen

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn