1/13/2021

Cute Winter Animals ~ MFT Stamps Color Challenge 156

Hello.  Today, I am playing with My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  Also, I am participating in their color challenge 156 this week.  This is a sweet winter thank you card using a window pane stencil to build the scene.  I also used inspiration from their recent sketch challenge.


Sentiment:  Thanks for giving me the lift I needed.

For this card, I used many of the cute animals in the stamp set.  I used bears, a seal, a fox, penguins and some fish.  The window was stenciled using a few different inks.  Then, all of the stamping was colored in with Copics, die-cut and placed in the little window scene.

Here is another look.




Supplies:  My Favorite Things Stamps Partners In Adventure stamps, Partners In Adventure Die-namics, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die-namics Set 1, Window Panes stencil, Extreme Black ink and Sweet Tooth ink; Copic markers C5, C3, C1, W5, W1, YR0000, B01, B14, B37, B32, 0; white embossing powder, heat tool, Original Misti, cardstock, distress oxide ink faded jeans, Hero Arts ink cornflower, Ranger watering can ink, blending brush.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a terrific day.

Gaylynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn