10/05/2020

Reindeer Gift Tag ~ MCT Made In Minutes

 Hi.  The My Creative Time design team is sharing projects made in minutes.  Here is a simple Christmas or holiday gift tag for the holidays.  It has a reindeer shape and adorable face, ready for gift giving.


For this adorable tag, I simply die-cut all of the elements onto cardstock and glitter paper.  I used the face only from the lollipop holder die, for this.  Then, I glued the face and antler accents to the reindeer.  Next, I added a bit of distress ink blending around the face and cheeks.  Then, cording was added along with adhesive gems, to finish.  

Supplies:  My Creative Time Reindeer Lollipop Die; glitter paper, cardstock, cording, Ranger multi medium matte glue, adhesive gems, Tim Holtz distress oxide ink in walnut stain and worn lipstick colors, ink blending brush.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Enjoy your day.

Gaylynn 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylynn How Super Adorable and Precious is your Rudy Gift Tag!! This really is a Brilliant Idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn