10/19/2020

Christmas tree friends + winter night sky ~ MFT Stamps

Hello.  Today, I am playing with My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  And, I am participating in their sketch challenge using winter stamps.


Sentiment:  Merry Christmas to my amazing, beautiful, wonderful friend.

For this sweet winter night scene, I paired these sweet friends against a snowy night sky.  
For the sky, I stamped and embossed first in gold.  Then, I rotated the stamp a bit and restamped in white.  This was a tip from Koren Wiskman in one of her MFT videos.  I must say, I will use this background technique often.  This was a joy to create.  

Here is another look.



Supplies:  My Favorite Things Stamps Merry Wishes by Stacey Yacula, Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics, Stitched Slimline Snow Die-namics, Paint Splatter Background, Merry Wishes Die-namics and navy cardstock;  Also, Copic markers R27, R02, E44, E71, E33, E11, E00, YR00, YR0000, W1, Y21, YR23, Y11, E29, W3, G28, G99, YG95, YG13, YG03, G21, BG32, BG10; Wow embossing pad, Simon Says Stamp intense black ink, EK powder tool, Original Misti.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

Gaylynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn