9/30/2020

Thank You Favor Box ~ MCT 3-D Wednesday

 Hi.  The My Creative Time design team is sharing 3-D projects.  Here is a quick and simple thank you favor box.  This is great to add a thank you token or treat for a wedding, shower, birthday party or any time.


Sentiment:  Thanks.

For this little favor box, I used patterned paper to die-cut the box.  Then, the box was easily folded to assemble.  My favorite thing about this little box is that no additional adhesive or cutting is required.  The only extra thing I added was an optional stamped thanks tag, tied with twine.  This little tag die is included in the favor die set.

Supplies:  My Creative Time Happy Stitched Favor Die (Revised) and Lots of Greetings; K & Company patterned paper, cardstock, cording, jet black archival ink.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Enjoy your day.

Gaylynn 

1 comment:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn