8/04/2020

Floral Tag Card ~ MCT Tag It Tuesday

Hello.  Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing tag projects.  Here is my floral all occasion card using a tag as the card accent.


Sentiment:  Hi

This was quick and easy to make.  I first stamped the florals directly onto the card base using two ink shades for the stamping.  Next, I die-cut the tag, bow and letter layers using different colors of cardstock.  I used the smaller parts of the tall frame dies to create the main tag layers, which fit nicely onto the A2 sized card base.  For color, I added colored pencils to the flowers, the bow and to the letters.  Then, I punched a hole into the tag and added twine plus adhesive gems for the flowers.  Finally, everything as layered and assembled, to finish.

Here is another look.


Supplies:  My Creative Time ABC DiesTall Frame DiesTall Frame Die LayersHearts & Flowers, and Fun Size Holiday Bow Die; Prismacolor colored pencils PC906, PC1006, PC992, PC928; twine cording, Ranger archival ink in aquamarine and cobalt, Ranger multi medium matte glue; double-sided clear flat and foam tape.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Gaylin how Gorgeous is your Tag Card!! This definitely is a Brilliant and Ingenious idea....what beautiful colors and loving the layer just everything makes for a Stunning Presentation. GREAT JOB!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn