7/09/2020

Wreath style frame card ~ orchids and Copics

Hello there.  Today, I am sharing a floral card that was made circular for a wreath look.  I used orchids Copic markers and a layered background.


Sentiment:  
All works of love are works of peace. ~ Mother Teresa

For this floral wreath card, I first stamped the sentiment onto a larger piece of cardstock.  Then, I stamped the row of orchids twice, one on the top of the sentiment and once under the sentiment.  Next, I added color using Copic markers.  Finally, the layers were die-cut and layered onto the card base, to finish.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Words Of HopeMy Creative TimePretty Scallop Circle dies and Pretty Circle Layer dies; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink, double-sided flat and foam clear tape, clear adhesive gems, cardstock, Copic markers BG32, BG49, G21, G99, Y02, YR23.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a happy day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn