5/12/2020

Family love chair card ~ clean and simple with Copics

Today, I am sharing another card using the fun home and family stamps in the May 2020 Unity kit of the month.  I love the chair and pillows included with the family sentiments.



Sentiment:  Family.  I love our family and I love you.

This card was made using teal and gray colors.  I used the comfy chair and throw pillows.  Plus, I added one of the sentiments to a pillow by cutting the stamp and then stamping shorter word sections.  The family sentiment flag was hand-trimmed.  For color, Copics were used in layers for a soft look.  And the background is a piece of dry embossing, leftover from another project.  Finally, I fussy cut the pieces and layered it all to finish.

I kept this card clean and simple CAS style.  This could easily be made for other occasions like house warming or birthday just by changing out the sentiments.



Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Company Beginning of Everything {May 2020 Kit of The Month}; MFT A2 dies, paper trimmer, double-sided flat and foam tape, Copic markers 0, W1, W3, W5, C1, BG32, BG10, B0000, B01, B14.

This project does not include a video tutorial.
However, for my projects with video tutorials, please see my YouTube channel at
Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq

Also, to view my videos here on the blog, click
video.

Thanks so much for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn