1/28/2020

Happy Birthday Coffee Mug Masculine Card

Hello.  Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing birthday themed projects.  Here is my frappuccino coffee mug birthday card, for the guys or gals.




Sentiment:  Wishing you a happy birthday.

This is great as a birthday card, masculine card or even for use as a gift card holder.  I used distress ink, vellum and patterned paper accents.

To begin, I die-cut the coffee cup pieces.  Then I added distress ink to the top panel of the mug.  I also stamped the sentiment.  I used foam tape to pop up some of the cup elements.  To add interest, I trimmed dark wood patterned paper for the background.  Finally, to finish, I layered it all.

Here is another look.



Supplies:  My Creative Time Frap Gift Card Holder Die and Not A Decaf Day; Ranger archival ink in coffee, distress oxide ink in vintage photo, foam tape, Ranger multi media matte glue, Jen Hadfield Everyday paper, vellum.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylynn Super Cool & Cute Kuppa Kuppa Birthday Card!! Great coloring job with your inks..loving the distressed look and Great idea using Vellum makes for a Stunning look!! You sure did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and perfect masculine card! Love the distressed look and the splatters! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Birthday/masculine card! I like the diagonal background and dimension.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn