12/02/2019

Christmas magic forest winter card with Copic markers.

Here is a winter card scene with a light wood tree trunks and snow slopes.  This is a sweet background for a Christmas sentiment.



Sentiment:  A little Christmas magic makes everything better.


For this card, I began by stamping  the trees twice, alternating placement.  Also, I stamped and die-cut the sentiment.  Next, I added color using Copic markers in light shades.  Then, I trimmed and place pre-cut snow slopes to mimic trees in the distance and in the foreground.  The background frame was also pre-cut.  Finally, everything was assembled to finish.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.




Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Forever Forest and More Sparkle, Less Stress; foam tape, My Creative Time Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies and More Stitched Edges; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers, Copic markers BG01, BG0000, W3, W1, YR00; hemp cord thread, foam tape, flat double-sided tape, cardstock.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn