11/13/2019

Poppy flowers thank you card with two toned stamping.

For Technique Time at Unity, I am sharing a card with poppy flowers, ink shading and patterned paper.  I use two toned stamping for the flowers.



Sentiment:  Many thanks.

This is a sweet layered floral card highlighting the flowers.  The two toned stamping is great with solid stamps like this.


Here are helpful tips for creating this card.  To begin, I pre-cut and assembled the background layers from patterned paper.  Next, I stamped the flowers onto a small panel using two toned stamping in red and black.  Then, to soften the look, I added distress ink blending around the flowers.  Also, I used excess scrap pieces for the card accents.  Finally, to finish, everything was layered onto the card base and assembled.


I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.




Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Row of Poppies and Rustic Wood {paper pack}; My Creative Time XOXO Border Dies and Fun Stitched Edges dies; makeup blending brush, foam tape, doily, mini misti, tweezers, hemp cord, Ranger archival ink in red geranium and watering can, distress ink in broken china and multi medium matte glue.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.


Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn