11/02/2019

Merry Christmas tree card with metallic gold embossing paste.

Here is a Christmas tree card and video showing how to add a bit of metallic gold stencil work as a background.


Sentiment:  We wish you a merry Christmas.

I began by stamping and trimming the tree panel.  Then, I made a frame for the tree layer.  Next, I used a stencil and metallic gold embossing paste to make a mixed media style background for the tree.  I like that when the paste dries, it becomes a beautiful metallic gold and shines in person much better than in the photo.  Finally, everything was layered and assembled.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Oh Deer, It's Here and Rustic Wood {paper pack}, foam tape, My Creative Time oval dies, My Favorite Things rectangle dies and Moroccan lattice stencil; Ranger archival ink in jet black and plastic craft mat; The Beadsmith black hemp cord, Dreamweaver metallic gold embossing paste, painter's tape.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn