11/06/2019

Floral tag card with Copic markers and Uniquely Unity.

For Technique Time at Unity, I am sharing a floral tag card with patterned paper, Copic markers and Uniquely Unity stamping.



Sentiment:  Wild heart free spirit.
This is a floral tag card using stamping, Copic coloring and patterned paper accents.  It is an inspirational card with layers.

Here are helpful tips for creating this floral tag card.  To begin, I pre-cut the background layer from patterned paper.  Next, I pre-stamped the flowers and the sentiment onto cardstock using Copic friendly ink in black.  Then, Copic markers were used to add color.  Once the coloring was done, I die-cut tag layers from the stamping.  Hemp cording was added as an accent.  Finally, to finish, everything was layered onto the card base.


I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Know You're Strong 11/2019 Ang. Mag. Uniquely Unity and Holiday Intrigue {paper pack}; My Creative Time Tag Dies and Tag Die Layers; My Favorite Things die-namics, foam tape, Galaces hemp cord thread, Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers, Copic markers BG09, BG18, BG32, Y13, Y11, YR23, E13 and E33.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.


Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn