10/09/2019

Winter card with a snow marker and watercolor markers.

Today for Technique Time at Unity, I am sharing a holiday card using a snow marker and watercolor.



Sentiment:  Warm wishes


Here is a sweet winter card scene.  I used stamping, silver heat embossing, a snow marker and watercolor.  The snow provides card texture and depth.

To begin, I stamped onto watercolor paper using embossing ink.  Then, I heat embossed the stamped scene with silver embossing powder.  Once cooled, I added snow using a snow marker and then watercolor using brush pens.  Finally, to finish, sparkle adhesive gems were added and then everything was layered.



I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Catching The Snow; VersaMark ink, Ranger watercolor paper, Altenew palette mat, adhesive gems, silver embossing powder, heat tool, EK powder tool, paintbrush, Zig clean color real brush pens, foam tape, MFT die-namics and Mini Misti.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.


Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn