9/11/2019

Autumn foliage cards with a stamped card overlay.

Today for Technique Time for Unity, I am sharing a way to make your own card overlay with stamping and heat embossing.



Sentiment:  Thanks

To begin, I stamped using the Misti stamping tool and a VersaMark ink pad.  Then, I added copper color embossing powder over the VersaMark ink and heat set.  I also stamped and heat embossed a copper sentiment onto vellum.  A second card overlay was stamped with shades of ColorBox ink and then clear embossing powder was used.  The card overlay strips are approximately 1″ wide by 4 1/4″ long.  Finally, to finish, I layered everything and added tiny adhesive gems.


I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Obsessively Grateful and Autumn Dream {paper pack}; Neenah solar white 110 lb cover, adhesive gems, PTI vellum cardstock, Clearsnap ColorBox ink, VersaMark ink, Ranger clear and copper embossing powder, heat tool, foam tape, Fiskars paper trimmer.


Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.


Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn