8/28/2019

Ombre glitter stamping with VersaMark ink and hair spray.

Today is the first day of my new series here on the Unity blog.  It is called Technique Time.  I will show some of my favorite techniques with helpful tips along the way.   For this project, I am sharing one way to obtain glitter stamping.




Sentiment:  Merry.

To begin, I stamped using the Misti stamping tool and a VersaMark ink pad with fresh VersaMark refill.  Then, I added three shades of fine glitter to the stamped panel.  To keep a better hold on the glitter, I added hair spray to the glitter panel, dried and added more hair spray.  To finish, I layered everything and added tiny adhesive gems.



The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Cheerful Prancing and All Winter Long; Neenah classic crest solar white 110lb cover, original misti, VersaMark ink pad and refill; MSC fine glitter in turquoise, lapis lazuli and feldspar; cardstock, foam tape, unscented hair spray and adhesive gems.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks so much.  Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn