8/22/2019

Little boos treat bag gift tags for Halloween.

Today, I am sharing a fun way to dress up treats for Halloween.  I made a quick and easy set of assorted treat bag tags.


To begin, I stamped some of the icons onto a sheet of cardstock with Copic friendly ink.  Then, I lightly added touches of Copic makers to the stamping.  Two sizes of circle punches were used to cut out the icons and the frame layer.  With a little twine and a treat bag, the assembling was complete.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Little Boos; circle punches, Copic markers Y20, Y11, YG13, G99, C1, C5, YR00, E11, E13; cardstock, twine and a hole punch.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn