8/07/2019

Birthday swan card with minimal color watercolor.

Hello,  Today, I am sharing a way to obtain minimal color watercolor.  I made a clean and simple card using this swan scene.


Sentiment:  Happy birthday.

This is a large scene with a mixed media look to it.  To make it softer, I added very little color to the folds and creases in the stamp.  I used water based markers and then blended out the color with water only.  With just a few dots and lines, the color softens with water and a brush.  I also used a palette to blend color before adding it to the stamping.  This technique provides an elegant look to card making.

Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Grow In Grace and Abundant Blessings; Zig clean color real brush markers 042, 021, 094, 091; Ranger watercolor paper, My Creative Time dies, watercolor brush, Altenew palette mat, foam tape, adhesive pearls.

Have a wonderful day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn