7/20/2019

Stay in touch mailbox card with Copic markers.

Today, I am sharing a sweet mailbox themed card featuring a pretty mailbox with flowers along with flag accents.


Sentiment:  Stay in touch.

For this card, I used a mix of patterned papers from one paper pad.  I die-cut the bigger flags and the background map layer.  And for the tiny flags, I easily hand cut them and used them for added card accent.  This card is great for many occasions like miss you, thinking of you, good luck, going away, moving and more.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Stay In Touch; My Creative Time dies, Jen Hadfield paper, Copic markers G21, G0000, C1, C3, C5, R27, Y06, YR23, E37, E33, E00; foam tape, adhesive dots and twine.

Have a lovely day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn