7/17/2019

Faith In You ~ Day 2 MCT 93rd Edition Sneak Peeks

Hello there.  The My Creative Time design team is sharing Day 2 sneak peeks of the 93rd Edition release.



Sentiment:  I have faith in you.
  
Part of this release includes the sweetest wreath and even sweeter sentiments.  So, I combined them and also used the die-cut wreath.  I lightly colored in the flowers and the leaves with Copics.  Then, to finish, I added a doily in a complementing color.
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!

Here is another look:


Supplies: My Creative Time I Have Faith In You and Lace Border Die; Copic markers in B01, BG10, G21, B05, 0, Y13 and Y15; twine and Simon Says Stamp intense black ink.

Please be sure to visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more sneak peeks, all week long.

Remember to comment all week for prize chances.
Have a great day.
Gaylynn


19 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylyn WOW What a Gorgeous and Stunning Card!! Loving the colors so soft so pretty and with that beautiful doily, your Yarn embellishing and the Sweet pearls you totally (to me) achieved the Vintage look (which is a fav of mine). You so did a Super Incredible Creative job showcasing today's Sneaky Peek!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the added doily
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaylynn your card is gorgeous!!! Love how you used the wreath on your card and the sentiments is this set are so pretty! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! The wreath design is really beautiful, and a perfect touch to add that pretty doily!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft coloring! I love the pearl accents! Just perfect! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath and I love the sentiment! First time here! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coloring on the wreath and how all the demention elements you added to this pretty card!

    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Love this beautiful, delicate wreath and the
    half doily is a perfect combo with it.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo pretty!! I love blue and the doily is a nice touch!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love the colors you used!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love the complementing doily in blue! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so cute! I really like the colors on the kraft card stock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, I love the jute you used. I remember when it was all the rave. I should dig into my stash and use it again. The doily in the complimentary colors is perfect. jeria22@yhaoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice job designing and coloring…

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, wow,wow, simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job! I love how you did the lacy part as well as the beautiful wreath.
    mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card design. I like the addition of the doily.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blue and the kraft together.

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn