7/10/2019

Bible journal stamping + Prima chalk edger watercolor.

For Watercolor Wednesday, I am sharing bible journal stamping along with Prima chalk watercolor.




Sentiment:  The Lord hears when you call.

Here is a way to add art for bible journaling.  I am showing a way to add bible journal stamping along with Prima chalk edger colors for watercolor.  This type of watercolor is great for the thin bible pages and for stamping onto dry surfaces.  After the page was dry, I lightly iron the page to remove some of the wrinkles.  Then, I stamped using different colors of the Prima chalk edgers.

The thing I like most about these chalk inks is that the ink will not bleed through to the back of the page.  You see a light shadow, but no more than the existing page print shadow.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq



Here is another look.




See my bible journal tab for links to my other bible journaling projects and tutorials.
I share ways to incorporate art and stamping with bible journals or planners.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Love In The Margins and Patience; My Creative Bible KJV, Prima chalk edger colors in 891350, 891213, 891299, 891305 and 891329; flat paint brush, Ranger mini mister, acrylic stamping block and heat tool.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks so much.  Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn