6/19/2019

Gold shimmer watercolor + variegated floral stamping

Today for Watercolor Wednesday, I am using gold watercolor for shimmer and also variegated stamping.



Sentiment:  You've made my day.

This card was made in two steps.  I first stamped the florals onto regular cardstock.  Solid stamps were used for this technique.  Variegated stamping was added in a lighter shade and then accenting in a darker shade.  The background panel was painted in gold watercolor with a shimmer look.  Everything was layered to finish.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq



Here are more photos of this project.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Always Growing and Say It BigRanger watercolor paper and archival ink; adhesive pearls, My Creative Time dies, Mini Misti, Gansai Tambi starry colors watercolor, foam brush, heat tool and foam tape.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn