5/01/2019

Hello Gorgeous ~ MCT Favor Wrap and Gift Tag

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing "I need a favor" themed project ideas.


Sentiment:  Hello Gorgeous.

This is a party favor wrap and gift tag.  I wanted a tropical theme, so I used the flamingo and the sentiment to accent the treat bag topper.  This is an idea for a party favor, teacher appreciation or thank you gift.

Supplies:  My Creative Time Pretty Treat Topper DieHello Gorgeous and Celebration Tags; twine, Copic markers, glassine bag and Simon Says Stamp ink.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Until next time.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tropical party favor...great job on your flamingo!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn