4/22/2019

Making flowers from round stamps ~ card and video.

Today, I am sharing a fun way to stretch your stamps and create unique and unexpected card designs with them.


Sentiment:
It's your day.  Enjoy.

This clean and simple card was made using a lollipop stamp.  I decided to use only the pop top to make three rose buds.  To make the whimsical floral bouquet, I arranged them along with punched out leaves from double-sided paper.  Copic markers in three colors and sequins were also used.  It turned out better than I expected.

Here is another look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Cake Time; Copic markers RV29, R20, R32; foam tape, MSC punch, decorative paper, My Creative Time dies, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Ranger multi medium matte adhesive.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn