2/24/2019

Coloring book style bear birthday card.

Hi there.  Today I am sharing a sweet bear birthday card for my niece.  The inside contains the same bear image for her to color.


Sentiment:  Happy bear-thday.  I love you so bear-y much.

This one includes cute pun sentiments.  I added a touch of colored pencils and then blended softly with Gamsol fluid.
The card itself was made by attaching two pink die-cut panels to form a foldable shape card.  For the colors, I used pinks and grays with added adhesive pearls and a glitter heart.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Baby Bear Hugs, Prismacolor colored pencils, Gamsol, blender, adhesive pearls, glitter paper, twine and Wonder tape.  

I hope  you enjoyed this little coloring book pun card.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn