1/02/2019

Watercolor pencils flower card and partial fussy cutting.

For Watercolor Wednesday, and I am sharing a floral birthday card using stamping and watercolor pencils.


Sentiment:
Happy birthday.  May all your wishes come true.

These pretty florals were stamped and watercolor was added using Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils.  I wanted a dimensional look to the florals, so I hand cut (i.e. fussy cut) half of the flower panel.  A sentiment was added along with a few adhesive gems to finish.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. My Condolences and Good Things With Wings; Ranger watercolor paper and archival ink; Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils, heat tool and sequins.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn