11/07/2018

Woodgrain background watercolor flower card.

For Watercolor Wednesday on the Unity blog, I am sharing a way to use watercolor along with heat embossing to create a trendy wood grain card background.


Sentiment:  May all your wishes come true.

For this card, I stamped using the Misti stamping tool with VersaMark ink.  I then heat embossed the background with white embossing powder.  I used watercolor and then added the pre-colored flower.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Barn Wall, Better With Age and Rebuild Your Life; Original Misti by My Sweet Petunia; VersaMark watermark ink; Ranger super fine white embossing powder, distress ink and archival ink; Altenew half pans watercolor and water brush, heat tool, adhesive gems and My Creative Time dies.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

1 comment:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn