11/28/2018

Christmas card with colored pens and watercolor.

For Watercolor Wednesday on the Unity blog, I am mixing color mediums using colored pens along with watercolor.


Sentiment:  Merry Christmas.  May your season be filled with joy and wonder.

I like to use either colored pens or colored pencils for detailed areas.  Watercolor was added to the majority of this card but detailed with pens.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{Please follow my YouTube channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Your Season, Ranger watercolor paper and archival ink; Sakura Koi watercolor, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens, heat tool and My Creative Time dies.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn