11/02/2018

An inspirational planner page with Copics & stamping.

Since it is the beginning of November, I thought it would be fun to add to my planner monthly cover page.


I love the inspirational sentiment and the beautiful light bulb filled with flowers, included in this month's Uniquely Unity stamp set.  With a little Copic coloring and fussy cutting, this was ready to accent my planner page.

Here is a quick video tutorial on the process.


I have other journaling and planner art posts.  For more projects similar to this, see the
Planner and Bible Journal categories here on my blog.  Many also have video tutorials.

Link Ups:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
and
#TheDailyMarker30Day ~ Day 1 on Instagram

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. You Light Up My Life, November 2018 Uniquely Unity; The Happy Planner by Me & My Big Ideas; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers; Copic markers RV11, R32, RV04, Y02, BG10, C1, C3, G21 and G99.

Wishing you a wonderful day.
Be the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn