9/14/2018

You are amazing butterflies card.

Here is an all occasion card featuring butterflies that sparkle.


Sentiment:  You are amazing.

For this card, the butterfly was double stamped and colored in with Copics.  For sparkle, I added tiny dabs of glitter glue in two colors onto the butterflies and around them.  It really sparkles more in person than what the photo shows.  The colors for the frame and the butterflies are burgundy and pink.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process.


And here is a closer look:


{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  They can be found here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Crazy and Thankful Grateful Fall; Copic markers R37, RV19, RV04, R32, RV11, Y13; My Creative Time dies, MSC glitter glue and foam tape.

That's all for today.  Have a great weekend.
Gaylynn

1 comment:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn