9/01/2018

'Twas the night before Christmas ~ Unity Instagram Hop

Hi, it's Gaylynn here sharing a sweet Christmas card for the Unity Instagram hop.


Sentiment:  'Twas the night before Christmas.

This lovely artwork is by Lisa Glanz, the newest Unity Artista.  Isn't it the sweetest.  I used soft Copic coloring along with a few die-cuts and paper layers to highlight her lovely illustrations.

My quick video tutorial shows the process.


Here is another look.


I would love your comments here.  Also, please visit my Instagram @neatnook for instructions.  The full instahop begins @unitystampco on Instagram.  Four awesome prizes are up for grabs.

Image may contain: text

{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  They can be found here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. 'Twas The Night by Lisa Glanz, Copic markers G21, G0000, YG0000, Y11, E13, E00, W1, C1, R20; twine, adhesive gems and My Creative Time dies.

Wishing you a great day.  Hope to see you on the Instagram hop.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I like the non-traditional colors used too!!! What a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn