8/18/2018

Soft vellum orchids thank you card.

Here is a floral card with a soft look to the orchid flowers.
 

Sentiment:  Thanks 

I used a layer of vellum along with a background of the same florals.  To get the softness, I colored the opposite side of the vellum stamping using Copics.  Then I added the vellum to the background florals.  To get the duplicate floral look, I used the Misti stamp positioning tool.

My quick video tutorial shows the process.


Here is another look.


{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  They can be found here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Border of Orchids and Obsessively Grateful; Copic markers BV08, V04, V01, V0000, E37, YG03; Misti, adhesive gems, My Creative Time dies and PTI vellum.

Wishing you a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn