8/22/2018

Floral bible journaling with Inktense pencils ~ Watercolor Wednesday

It is Watercolor Wednesday on the Unity blog.  I love florals and so I wanted to add more to my bible journal pages.  This is a way to use Inktense watercolor pencils with stamping, for cards, planners, journals and even for bible journals.


Sentiment:  Be still and know that I am God.  Psalm 46:10

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.  I also made a quick video tutorial showing the watercolor process for this project.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


I used watercolor paper and waterproof ink for the stamping.  The watercolor was added using watercolor pencils and brushes.  I love how vibrant the colors are with these pencils.  With a little fussy cutting around the flower, it was easily added to the page.

Here is another look:


To see more of my bible journal creative projects, see bible journal.
I share different ways to add art to the thin bible pages.
I have similar projects for planner art and for those see planner.

Supplies:  My Creative Bible, Unity Stamp Co. You Matter {Start Loving Yourself}, Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils 0400, 0600, 0100, 1300; Ranger archival ink and watercolor paper; vellum, and assorted brushes.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.  Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Best wishes.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn