6/29/2018

Planner art ~ USA map with flowers and feathers.

For my July planner cover pages, I decided to add a USA map, covered in flowers.  In honor of Independence Day, this map, along with feathers, were the perfect decorations.


Sentiment:  ... and so the adventure begins.

For the page art, I first colored and fussy cut the USA with colored pens.  Then, I used Copic markers for the map background and for the feathers.  The bottom flower is original planner art, which I added color to.

Here is a quick video tutorial showing how the pages were put together.


This is the two-page layout.  The right side is original planer art, but I added feathers to match.
Most of the art was pre-stamped and colored onto separate cardstock and then added to the existing planner pages.
The colored pens and the Copics would otherwise bleed through the pages.


Most of my journaling and other details are added off-camera.  I am sharing ideas, here, for sprucing up your planner pages.  See my related posts using stamping in planners and journals, below.

To read more about my other planner projects, click planner.
To read more about similar art for bible journaling, click bible journal.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Stronger Together and Hey Friend; The Happy Planner, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner colored pens, Copic markers V09, V04, V01, BV0000, RV11, RV09 and G0000.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn