6/25/2018

Anniversary couple's card in neutral colors.

Today, I am sharing a Happy 30th card in celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary.  This card could also work for a birthday.


Sentiment:  Happy 30th.  We belong here.

I used the lovely couple stamps by Unity, all except the Happy 30th sentiment.  That was printed and then added to the card.  For a masculine look, I kept the colors in the brown and sepia shades.  I love how it turned out.

Here is a quick video tutorial on how this card was put together.


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. E18, E15, E33, E13, E11, E00, YR00, W1, R27; My Creative Time dies.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn