5/09/2018

Watercolor wash card background~ Watercolor Wednesday

Today, this all occasion handmade card is up on the Unity blog as part of my Watercolor Wednesday series there.  I am sharing an easy way to add a watercolor wash to a stamped card background.


Sentiment:  Hello.

I made a video tutorial for this watercolor wash process.


Here is another look at today's card.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. I'm Obsessed Birdies, Obsessed With Floral and Scalloped Circle Border Stamps; Ranger watercolor paper, archival ink, mini mister and distress ink pads.; My Creative Time dies.

To read the entire article and details for this watercolor wash card, visit the Unity blog.
For more projects in the series, visit Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Have a lovely day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn