5/25/2018

Sweet support or sympathy card and tutorial.

Sometimes it is hard to find words for loss, support or encouragement.  This is a sweet card to show that you care.


Sentiment:  I am here for you.

This sweet girl is by Phyllis Harris and she is colored with Copic markers and then die-cut.  The background was made from using a die-cut as a stencil.  It is super easy to do and stretches your dies for a different look.

If you see particular cards, tags etc. that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or contact me with the name or item number, to see if it is still available.  I have some cards for sale on my website.  However, you will see the most recent ones here on my blog or on my facebook page.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Feeling Sad, Feeling Sorry; My Creative Time and Sizzix Tim Holtz dies, Copic markers YR00, E11, E13, E00, R20, G0000, W1, BG10, R11, G21, 0; StazOn Cotton White ink.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  
Have a sweet day.

2 comments:

  1. Such a super sweet card and image! Love that girl and your beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. You've done a lovely job on this card. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn