5/12/2018

Amazing you handmade bird card.

Here is an all occasion handmade card with a cute bird and sentiment.  It is great for birthday, congratulations, love, friendship and more.


Sentiment:  There is only one amazing you.

I used simple patterned paper layers to decorate the background.  For the bird, I used light Copic coloring along with a stamped scalloped frame.

Here is a quick video tutorial on this sweet bird card.


Here is a closer look.


If you see particular cards, tags etc. that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or contact me with the name or item number, to see if it is still available.  I have some cards for sale on my website.  However, you will see the most recent ones here on my blog or on my facebook page.  

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. I'm Obsessed Birdies and Scalloped Circle Border Stamps, Copic markers W1, YR24, W3, B0000; adhesive pearls, twine, Ranger in and BasicGrey paper.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn