4/18/2018

Graphic transparency watercolor handmade card.

Today, I am sharing another Watercolor Wednesday project for Unity.
This time I am showing how to add trendy graphic transparency shapes along with stamping.


Sentiment:  It all happened here.

For this card, I used stamping, clear embossing and Sakura Koi watercolors.  For a trendy look, I added watercolor circle shapes, overlapping them with bright bold colors.  This can be done with solid stamping, but I used watercolor for color in this example.

Here is a quick video tutorial for this effect.


Here is a closer look at my card.


Be sure to view the entire tutorial and article on the Unity Blog.
For more of my Unity watercolor projects, visit Watercolor Wednesday.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn