3/29/2018

Tulips Watercolor Gift Tags ~ MCT Anything Goes

Hi, it's Gaylynn.  Today, I am sharing an anything goes project for the My Creative Time blog.


Sentiment:  For you.

These are watercolor gift tags in two different sizes.  The larger tag is 3 1/2" x 3".  The smaller tag is 3" x 2 1/2".  I cut the tags and frames by nesting the chunky stitched tag dies.  Using watercolor paper, Brusho Crystal Colors and water, I made a blended watercolor background.  I then stamped and place die-cut tulips and sequins.  These gift tags or wine tags are ready for gift giving for any occasion.

MCT products used:

Here are the tags a little closer.



Be sure to visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more lovely projects.

As always, I look forward to your comments.
Have a lovely day.
Gaylynn

4 comments:

  1. Cute tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!!! Love those backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Gaylynn What Gorgeous...GORGEOUS Tags!! You sure did one Outstanding Water Coloring job!! Your backgrounds are amazing...and definitely showcases these beautiful tulips in a most Stunning way!! You so did a Super Artistic Creative job!! YOU so ORCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tags. I like the frame...very clever way to use the dies and beautiful coloring.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn