3/30/2018

Planner flower art embellishments.

Today, I am sharing a couple of my planner pages which include stamp art for added embellishments.


These are April's cover pages.  I wanted to add these pretty pink flowers here and there.  I used stamps which were designed for bullet journaling.  But, these work perfectly in planners, bible journaling and card making as well.

The flowers were stamped onto cardstock and then colored with Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the flowers for page accents.  The journaling and planning details will be added later.

Here is a quick video tutorial for these planner flowers.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here are the pages a little closer.



My planner includes lots of inspirational sentiments, which I love, especially the ones in gold.  I added the flowers, a stamped sentiment and a die-cut heart.  The journaling will be added later.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. April Florals {bullet journing} by Holly Hoffman and She by Donna Downey; Me & My Big Ideas The Happy Planner, Copic markers YG95, YG13, V0000, R20, RV09, RV04; vellum, embossing powder and My Creative Time dies.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn