3/05/2018

Make a wish birthday balloons handmade card.

For this card, I made a panel with just balloons.  I wanted a celebration card for birthday or any time and for the guys or gals.


Sentiment:  Make a wish.  Every dream fulfilled begins with a simple wish.

This one was kept simple, with a the addition of a speech bubble die-cut and a sentiment tag.  I used shades of coral and mint green for the colors.  I incorporated a bit of Copic marker coloring on each balloon.

Here is a video tutorial for this balloon card.


And here is the card a little closer.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Let Go, Copic markers, My Creative Time Speech Bubble die and My Mind's Eye paper.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn