3/05/2018

Made in Minutes with My Creative Time ~ Matchbox Favors

Hello, it's Gaylynn here with a quick and easy gift project.
These little matchbox favor wraps or money holders are upon the My Creative Time blog today for their Made In Minute post.


Sentiment:  It's your day.

These are matchbox shaped favors wraps which can hold little notes, candy treats, money, etc.  I think I will use these to tuck money inside for the bigger kids.

MCT projects used:

These were quick and easy to make.
I die-cut two of the matchboxes and scored them both.
On white cardstock, I stamped one of the wreaths twice, adding flowers and a sentiment.  Then, I fussy cut the wreaths.  I decided to mix the colors of pink and blue.

I hope you enjoyed today's project.
Be sure to head over the Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more made in minutes projects.
Then shop the MCT store.

Have a lovely day.

5 comments:

  1. Your Match Box Cards/Money Holders are Gorgeous!!! Love your Beautiful Floral Wreath...the colors are so pretty!!
    You so did a super Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea to give some money! Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn